Game Registration (Dekaron Rising)You can register for Dekaron Rising once you have downloaded the client. Registration is in the launcher!
Recently Added Posts
Can't Play? Check here!
SourceCode - Today, 01:11 AM
before i change the resolution i still can enter the character creation phase but after i change...
Yo bishes mi is a new noob who just recently started this game DX
Kimaera - Today, 01:10 AM
AloneInDarkness/Nightwalker here yo. ^Yes someone stole that nick in uprising ik.
cant get in game
SourceCode - Today, 12:56 AM
The CREATION / OK BUTTON BUG HAS BEEN FIXED IN THIS UPDATE. The DEBUGGER BUG HAS ALSO BEEN F...
SourceCode - Today, 12:55 AM
When i try and use the torrent it just says"c:/Users/Owner/Downloads/Dekaron Rising Installer 5-1...
Dekaron Rising (A9) - OPEN BETA BEGINS! [READ!]
SourceCode - Today, 12:49 AM
He's talking about the error that happens when the game exe is not found. AngelB...
Bosses & EXP
- Deux Marble added to Python Castle.
- Drops argates, +5~7 lv100 rings, and boxing gloves.
- Spawns every 2 hours.
- Updated Minimap
- EXP Increased: should give people 10~25 levels (depending on lvl and how many people are in PT)
- Oread drops slightly increased.
- Updated minimap.
- EXP Increased: should give people 6~20 levels (depending on lvl and how many people are in PT)
- Illipia added to Maze.
- Drops 110 set, earings, lv 130 weps + 130 gear (low chance), gems, and some other stuff.
- Drops a total of 15 items.
- Updated Minmap
- EXP Increased: should give people 5~15 levels (depending on lvl and how many people are in PT)
- Qilue Rhianna added to Space of Pilgrimage.
- 100% chance to drop "Link of Hallucination" accessory and other items (mavs, argates, earings).
- Updated Space Minimap.
- Spawns every 4 hours.
- Should give should give you 5~15 levels if you are <149
- Drops appropriate earings, gear, argates, mavs, etc.
- Updated Space Minimap
- Spawns every 3 hours
- Yoshima Diamechy should give you 4~14 levels if you are <149
- Umbar added to Dead Lands
- Drops 145 weapons.
- Added Teleporter to the AltarUpdated Minimap.
- Spawnes every 3 hours.
- Umbar should give you 4~19 levels if you are <155
Note: To kill Umbar you need good strategies. Get in the field when he uses his strong attacks. The field protects you from damage. Screenshot below.
More bosses soon.
Note: You still get boss exp if you are over the <, however less levels. For example Tritone can still get you levels even if you are 150+.
Bug Fixes (LOTS!)
- Fixed Frozen Valley (Crevasse) -> Norak teleport
- Fixed Draco Desert -> Python Castle teleport.
- Fixed Python Castle -> Inner Python teleport.
- Fixed Inner Python -> Deux Marble teleport.
- Fixed Python Castle -> Tomb of Black Dragon teleport.
- Fixed Tomb of Black Dragon -> Oread teleport.
- Fixed Maze -> Illipia teleport
- Fixed Maze -> Dead Lands teleport
- Fixed Umbar Altar -> Umbar teleport
Guilds & Guild NPC
- Fixed guild NPC, can now create guilds and do other guild related stuff.
- Fixed guild errors.
- Fixed debugger error.
- Fixed Character Creation cannot click "CREATE" / "OK" button
- Improved client compatibility, less crashing.
- Added SHARD 2: Khaleesi. SHARD 2 WILL ONLY BE ONLINE IF SHARD 1 IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. SOMETIMES SHARD 1 WILL NEED TO BE DOWN AND SHARD 2 WILL BE UP INSTEAD.
- Improved efficiency on the update server, now should be faster (was slow because of high load).
Please remember this is open beta. We do our best to fix all bugs and add new content as quick as possible. With this brand new server that has things never seen before anywhere else, there are also bugs. Please report bugs in the Bug Reportforum. If you have game problems, visit the Technical Support area.
PS: Donation system coming soon. More updates coming soon too.
358 Views · 27 replies ( Last reply by SourceCode )
I'm really happy day 2 has been a huge success, just like day one.
Here is the overview!
- Huge Patch 1.1.0 has been applied. A ton of new bosses that give lots of EXP. Now it's really fun to level and easy to get a break from hardcore grinding! Our bosses are awesome because they have skills not on other pservers, debuffs like sleeps, and strategy builders like the Field! Also, lots of teleport bugs fixed (we're pretty annoying, glad we got to them quick). Also, guild creation works, and no more guild server errors!
- Client compatibility fixed: We had a lot of client problems when we first released. Didn't affect everyone, but a handful of people. This was because our closed beta was diversified enough to test many different PCs with different setups. Luckily, our team has been quick to take care of this and the two biggest problems (create button and debugger error) have been fixed. More fixed are on the way. Also, it seems that some people still have the create button problem, try changing the resolution while we work on another fix.
- Donations are automatic:We didn't want to open donations until next week, but we went ahead and did so anyway, with much awesomer rates (you get tons of coins and can buy tons of stuff for just $25). You get coins instantly.
- The numbers of accounts and characters are now in the thousands! Congratulations to everyone registering and playing.
We are going to keep DOUBLE EXP ON in-game ALL WEEK for TWO REASONS. Read below if you want to know why.
- Slow downloads, game problems. We have a ton of people downloading, and I mean a ton. Our direct download is overloading along with our torrent. Luckily, we've made it a little better now. We're going to keep 2x on so people who are still downloading or recently finished downloading can catch up.
- We're celebrating and we like making everyone happy! No, seriously! Everyone is giving us positive feedback, everyone's happy, and we want to keep that vibe up!
- Get your levels and gear ready so we can start doing boss spawns
- Surprise exp event this weekend, look forward to it!
PS: Show your friends this promo:
Now it's your turn! Post here what you think so far!
91 Views · 12 replies ( Last reply by SourceCode )
As per popular request, you can now donate for coins and receive them automatically (instant processing, no delay).
The coin rates on the Rising server are much more fair than the old Uprising server. The ratio of coins from the system now matches the ratio of the prices in game. However, you now can buy more items with less coins. For example, before, on Uprising (Old A3) you could not get a permanent/365 day costume with $10 donation, now you can (and have a lot left over). This is also good because we have a lot more items in A9 you might want to buy, like the working pets that actually do something (pick up items, have their own inventory).
Some cool new things that you can donate for on A9 that others don't have and were not on A3:
- Ossuary of Blacksmith/Alchemist's Will/Alchemist's Soul/Gemcraft: Give you a chance to get boosters with higher boosts. For example the Blacksmith has a rare (but possible) option of giving you a 50% tali.
- Alchemist's Solitude
- Craftman's Talisman Treasure
- Craftman's Talisman
- Real pets (pick up items, give you more inventory space)
- Teleport Scrolls: teleport you to maps
- Luck boxes
Note: Do not buy anything in the "Package" tab. We have intentionally disabled all packages because they violate our policy of "no pay to win". +'ed items will not be sold in the D-Shop.
48 Views · 2 replies ( Last reply by KruMm )
Get In-Game (Virtual) Coins!
Ingame Event NPC [Custum Texture + script]
Roku - Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Game Crash T_T
KaiMae - Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Manual Patch (If you have launcher problems)
Nitex - Yesterday, 11:09 PM
(Lag spikes) Pk/pvp/pve
turano1234 - Yesterday, 11:01 PM
A Wild Nitex Appears - The Divine Story
Vanderella - Yesterday, 10:53 PM
AhsuraFist, Google, mark098, SourceCode, tibi1992, Valorey, braven177, Dave, MaliTroll, Slender, Shinjie2484, CasperZ, Bing, madlux, insofses, Morvazel, missjoy12, Prosyus, lingeringit, IIMarko03II, takashi, Speeedy, nonash321, Roku, Banished